dilluns, 15 de juny del 2015

The best teacher I've ever had


I don't remember specifically who was the best teacher I've ever had, but I remember two teachers important in my life.
The first was my kindergarten teacher and she was called Susi. I remember her as someone loving and affectionate. She applied a methodology active, fun through play and proposed a variety of activities. I remember a lot things, activities, happy memories and positive experiences. She taught many things important to life. I have learnt in a fun and entertaining way. I shared three years of my life with her.
Moreover, I believe that moment was so important in my development as a person that I have always wanted to be a kindergarten teacher. For this reason, nowadays I work as a kindergarten teacher in public school. I try to propose different activities to motivate my students, and involved them in the learning journey.  I think the best teacher should to fun, happy, love her/him job. Teachers must understand their students and try everything to help them.
The second teacher I remember was Reme. She was primary school, she was main teacher, because that moment I had four or five different teachers, who taught different subjects.
In that moment, I only wanted to play and I was bored when I had to do my homework or study to my exams. My mother didn't know how to change my attitude and behavior, and she talked with my mother and she said that: Jenni is very clever and can do whatever she wants, but Jenni has to want to do.
This sentence I  never forget. Reme knew as motivation us to promote learning and increase our competences, abilities and skills. She tried to encourage all my classmates and she used a active and practical methodology. Reme cared for teaching and understand, so we could improve our performance.
Finally, I believe that the best teacher should be and apply a friendly, respectful, confident, loving, fun, active methodology. This is the best way the students can improve their competences and skills.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada